We bring a fresh and innovative approach, focused on serving better asset managers and service providers alike. A unique interface to understand and link with institutional investors, which is based on ten basic principles:
- Dynamic list of the Top 100 institutional investors, which is tailored over time according to the emergence of new players and to the market interest.
- Inclusion of “SWF-like” Public Pension Funds (e.g. Canada’s CDPQ) and other highly active investment managers (e.g. Softbank Vision Fund).
- Top-down approach, looking at mission, asset allocation and current portfolio, rather than a bottom-up approach based on past transactions only.
- Focus not only on transactions but also on people: detailed account of org. charts and key decision makers for each of the funds and asset classes.
- Stress in recent trends and future predictions rather than in the historical account of the industry and funds.
- Proprietary balance scoreboard that combines Governance, Sustainability and Resilience (“GSR”) issues.
- Context of each of the funds in the overall reserve management and investment strategy of the respective country (Country Inc. series).
- Timely reporting (monthly / quarterly / annual) of information, within weeks of happening.
- Relevant and pro-active opinion papers and in-depth analysis, with a focus on different geographies, asset classes and industries.
- Visually attractive and user friendly data at the fingerprints on both desktop and mobile devices, at an affordable multi-user cost.
We are working hard to launch the Data Platform on July 1, 2020 – stay tuned!